Cost of Senior Living at Rockbridge Oaks in Chattanooga, TN
Find the hidden gem of senior living communities in the Chattanooga area just beyond the gated entrance to Rockbridge Oaks. In this secluded parklike setting, you can treat yourself to a more intimate boutique-style approach to assisted living and memory care.
Assisted Living prices vary based on size and style of apartment with various studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom options, starting at $3,950 per month with multiple wellness package options starting at $500 based on your individual abilities.
The Valeo™ memory care neighborhood at Rockbridge Oaks is all-inclusive and starts at $6,950 per month, with all PRIVATE studio suites available.
Download Our Cost Comparison Worksheet
We have created this value of senior living comparison worksheet to help you determine living expenses between Rockbridge Oaks and other senior living options.
Take advantage of a wide array of personalized services, plus a long list of exclusive, high-end amenities to exceed your expectations. Here’s just a sampling of what you can expect:
- Anytime restaurant-style dining featuring a variety of seasonal chef-prepared entrées in The Walnut Street Dining Room
- River Pearls Salon and Spa
- The Rock City Fitness Center with state-of-the-art exercise and fitness equipment
- Depot Event Center
- Ross’s Landing Library
- Scenic City Theater
- Bluff View Art Studio
- Rehab therapy center
- Business center, meeting and game rooms
- Beautifully landscaped Maclellan Courtyard Oasis with pavilion, grill and al fresco dining, fire pit and entertainment areas
- Walking trails and lawn games
- Pet-friendly community
- Resident and guest parking
Enjoy a wide array of services.
- Salus™ holistic wellness philosophy and Valeo™ memory care neighborhood
- Concierge services
- Health monitoring
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Scheduled transportation
- Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
- Weekly housekeeping and weekly personal laundry and linens
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
- Daily wellness checks
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by Wellness Director
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming
- Utilities included (except phone)
Utilities & Maintenance
All utilities and maintenance are included in your monthly fee, except telephone.
- Apartment home maintenance and repair
- Water and sewer
- Property taxes
- Heating and air conditioning (individual controls in every apartment)
- Trash removal
- Appliance maintenance and repair on community supplied appliances
- Robust, community-wide WiFi
- Basic cable television
Wellness Package Services*
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily living (dressing and personal care)
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners (additional costs for outside services provided)
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site (additional costs for outside services provided)
*Additional costs may apply based on wellness review or external services provided.