Make sure to get all you hoped for.
Your retirement is no time for compromises, so we’ve thoughtfully designed Rockbridge Oaks to offer what discerning residents want. The community is quiet and parklike, while still close to all that Chattanooga has to offer. You’ll find a range of floor plans, with studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments in assisted living, as well as private memory care suites. And there’s anytime dining with a focus on nutrition, variety and delectable flavors. Not to mention a modern fitness center, inviting social spaces and concierge-style service. Your list surely goes on, and so does ours!
Healthy never tasted so good.
The joy of an exquisite dining experience is only increased when you know nutrition is baked into the recipes. Our Walnut Street Dining Room offers anytime dining with an ever-changing menu of delectable options. Enjoy chef-prepared fare made with locally sourced produce and wholesome ingredients, all catered to your dietary restrictions as needed. Discover dining at Rockbridge Oaks and find a difference you can taste.
Our great outdoors is truly great.
Between a few brisk mornings of winter and the steaming peak of summer, the outdoors in Chattanooga are inviting nearly all year around. Never let a nice day pass without enjoying the wonderful outdoor Maclellan Courtyard Oasis at the heart of our community. Ideal for exercising or socializing, it’s a quiet, gated parklike setting to enjoy when a cool morning, sunny afternoon or warm evening calls to you.
When physical fitness is a priority, we give you choices. Our Rock City Fitness Center is modern and well equipped. You can consult one-on-one with a personal trainer. And our outdoor space includes walking trails and courts for lawn games like pickleball and croquet. We’ve made it easy to keep up your recreational pursuits while always keeping it interesting.
On-site Rehab Therapy
Don’t let injuries set your fitness goals back. Assistance with your rehabilitation is as close as our on-site Rehab Therapy Center. Access physical therapy from professional therapists who’ll work with you to help get your body back in shape.
River Pearls Salon and Spa
Schedule some solitary pampering or book with friends at the River Pearls Salon and Spa. A salon styling or a massage treatment may be just the thing to make an ordinary day feel fabulous.
Depot Event Center
Designed to host performances, movies, lectures, presentations and exhibits, the Depot Event Center brings the community together around art, lifelong education and culture.
Bluff View Art Studio
Express yourself creatively in the Bluff View Art Studio, where your vision comes to life through paints, sketches and other media. Enjoy individual time creating your artistic vision or sign up for group classes that make art the inspiration for social gathering.
Scenic City Theater
Take in Hollywood classics or catch up on newer releases at our on-site movie theater. The Scenic City Theater is designed to bring the big-screen thrills and drama right to the community.
Ross’s Landing Library
A library is more than a convenient resource for information or entertaining tales, it’s a quiet haven for intellectual stimulation and reflection. You can get your nose into the books at our well-stocked Ross’s Landing Library.
Contact us to learn how we are different from other senior living communities in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area.
Services included at our Chattanooga, Tennessee community.
- Salus™ holistic wellness philosophy and Valeo™ memory care neighborhood
- Concierge services
- Health monitoring
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Scheduled transportation
- Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
- Weekly housekeeping and weekly personal laundry and linens
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
- Daily wellness checks
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by Wellness Director
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming
Wellness Package Services*
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily living (dressing and personal care)
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners (additional costs for outside services provided)
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site (additional costs for outside services provided)
*Additional costs may apply based on wellness review or external services provided.