Rockbridge Oaks Apartment Floor Plans
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Modern, bright and inviting, our assisted living apartments exude high-end style and a warm, welcoming feel. Choose from 44 assisted living apartments in studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom floor plans. With two-bedroom options becoming harder to find in the area, we’re happy to offer a second bedroom in case you’re looking for the extra space.
Once you find your style, you can make your apartment your own. Bring your favorite furniture, art and mementos to create a space that reflects your style. Set up a bed for Sparky, because pets are welcomed. And set the thermostat where you like it, because in your space you call the shots. With your things in place and friendly neighbors to welcome you, it’s easy to feel right at home.
Square footage is approximate.
What makes Rockbridge Oaks senior apartments unique for you:
- Two-bedroom, one-bedroom and studio apartments in assisted living
- Private memory care suites
- Kitchenette with stainless-steel sink, refrigerator and microwave
- Individually controlled temperatures in each apartment
- Expansive windows with natural light
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Cable TV featuring Senior TV
- Views of green space and mountains
- Private individual apartments with private baths with walk-in showers
- Large walk-in closets
- Spacious and inviting living and dining room spaces
- Emergency response system in each apartment
Two Bedroom, Two bath – 767 sq. ft.More Information
One Bedroom, One bath – 514 sq. ft.More Information
Studio, One bath – 371 sq. ft.More Information
Our Valeo™ memory care neighborhood is safe and secure, offering 18 private suite opportunities. Also modern, bright and inviting, they provide a positive environment with the additional support required for residents who have memory care needs.
The monthly fee is all-inclusive, covering wellness and care needs and services, maintenance, utilities, housekeeping and laundry, and linen services. There’s also 24-hour team coverage and health support, plus private thermostats and emergency response systems — all designed for your family’s peace of mind.